1. Me and the pup on the trail leading to Triple Falls.
2. Fat free frozen yogurt and figs “borrowed” from the neighbors bush (shh…don’t tell).
3. A taxidermied frog spotted at Paxton Gate on Mississippi Street.
4. Stocking up on firewood for the winter.
5. Itty bitty mushrooms discovered on our hike.
6. Fancy bottles to store our winter citrus bitters when it is done steeping.
7. ‘Green Juice’ via Iowa Girl Eats - I’m a fan, other folks around here aren’t so sure.
8. Huge leaf on the trail.
9. Kitty tails make the best scarfs on a cold, rainy night.